TERESA BROOKS, MRA, ABR, CRS
Areas of Specialization
- 32 years experience
- Founder and Owner - REO Connection since 1990
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Master Residential Appraiser
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Loss Mitigation & Foreclosure / REO Expert
- National Speaker - Real Estate Investing and Preventing Foreclosure - 20+ years
- Published Author - Real Estate Today (National Assn of Realtors)
- HRRA Gold Award Recipient
- Over 1000 residential properties sold in Hampton Roads
- I specialize in representing buyers & sellers - especially first-timers and investors. I educate buyers & sellers about the process up-front so there are no hidden surprises along the way. I am a nationally recognized specialist in Foreclosure / REO and loss mitigation with more than 600 distressed residential & multi-unit properties sold.
- I am a golf nut (every chance I get!) and am an animal lover (I have 5 awesome cats). I volunteer as a speaker at various community events - teaching "Money Isn't Everything, But It's Right Up There With Oxygen!" & other topics. Providng free education to others is my way to give back to my community.
- Call Gwyneth Beaton, meeting planner, at 757.288.6642 for more detailed information about scheduling a FREE seminar for your group. See available topics below.
FREE Audio Presentations
"When Experience Matters, Call Teresa!"